2018/2019 Staff List
|Príomhoide||Frankie Ní Fhrainclín|
|Príomhoide Tánaisteach||Deirdre Ní Ghiolla Phádraig|
|Naíonáin Bheaga||Sinéad Ní Éigní
Muireann Ní Dhonnabháin
Siobhan Ní Iarlaithe
|Naíonáin Mhóra||Bróna de Paor
|Rang 1||Eilís Ní Iarlaithe
Eimear Ní Raghallaigh
|Rang 2||Aoife Uí Ríagáin
Aishling Ní Neachtain
|Rang 3||Seán Upton
Máire Ní Mhíacháin
|Rang 4||Deirdre Ní Ghiolla Phádraig
Máire Ní Choistealbha
|Rang 5||Clíodhna Ní Cheallaigh|
|Rang 6||Deirdre Seoighe|
|Oideachas Speisialta||Seosaimh Ó hUallacháin
Colm Ó Cíobháin
Aisling Uí Mhurchú
Dáithí Ó Dubháin
|Cúntóirí Riachtanaisí Speisialta||Caroline Uí Aodha
Aoife Ní Annáin
Caitlín Uí Chinnéide
|Rúnaí||Caitríona Uí Chonaill|
You can contact your child’s teacher in a number of ways
- The Dialann Scoile (school diary) is a useful and informal way to contact your child’s teacher.
- Phone the school 061-502214 and request that the teacher call you back after class has concluded.
- Phone the school and request a meeting with the relevant teacher.
- Email email@example.com and request a phonecall or meeting with the teacher you wish to make contact with.
- Labhair leis an múinteoir leis an gearán a shocrú (Speak to the teacher)
- Muna socraítear an gearán labhair leis an bpríomhoide (If unresolved speak to the principal)
- Muna socraítear an gearán labhair le Cathaoirleach an Bhoird Bhainistíochta. (If unresolved speak to the Chairperson of the Board of Management)
- Muna socraítear an gearán is féidir an gearán a chur i scríbhinn chuig an mBord Bainistíochta. Ní ghlacfar le gearán nach bhfuil tar éis na céimeanna cuí a leanúint. (If unresolved the complaint can be put in writing to the Board of Management once the above steps have been followed)
- Is féidir an polasaí ina iomláine a iarradh ón oifig. (The full policy is available from the oifig)
Paying for School Items
Debit/Credit Card Payments:
We facilitate easy payment of school items using the Aladdin e-payment system.
Aladdin uses state of the art security to safeguard information entered by you and the school and data is stored and processed in strict compliance with Irish data protection laws
To make a payment:
Follow the secure link below and you will be presented with a page requesting your email address. (this should be the email supplied by you to the school)
A link will then be sent to your email address which, once ticked, will lead you to your family listing of all payments due.
Select the collections for which you wish to pay -if there are multiple listed
Tick to agree to the terms and conditions
Click the green pay now button
Once the payment has been accepted you will be issued with a reference number and you will also receive an emailed receipt to the email address provided.